Saturday, July 10, 2010

Letter #2: To my crush

Dear Crush aka My Husband, 


I love the way you make me coffee each morning. 
I love the way you laugh. 
I love how you always win when we wrestle. 
I love your ocean eyes. 
I love your generous spirit, your loving soul. 
I love the way you always strive to be the best person you can be. 
I love your gentleness, your goofiness, your creativeness.  
I love your sleepy eyes when you first wake up. 
I love how you comfort me when I'm sad, how you cheer me up when I need to laugh. 
I love how you like to make concoctions in the kitchen. 
I love your sense of adventure, your sense of gratitude, your appreciation for nature. 
I love the way you "go green." 
I love dancing in the living room with you. 
I love our dates and our field trips. 
I love gazing into your eyes. 
I love when you hold me, kiss me. 
I love the way you looked at me as you recited your vows.
I love your smiley eyes. 
I love how you love me. 
I love everything about you. 


But most of all, I love YOU. 


Love, 
Your wife 

No comments:

Post a Comment