Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve 2010

Here I am, the night before Thanksgiving. My husband and I are hosting it this year.... the first time ever! Right now I'm cleaning, but by "cleaning" I'm really playing around with the centerpiece and eating a poptart. I have a lot of prior Thanksgivings to live up to, but I feel this is a good year for us to have it. There's so much for us to be thankful for this year. I don't even know where to begin... I think that if I wrote a book I would not be able to list everything.


I'll start by saying that I'm thankful for May 22 - when I married my best friend. I'm so thankful for him - words cannot really even begin to express it. I love you, honey!
I'm thankful for family -- without which, I wouldn't be where I am today.


Like I said, I'd be here all day if I tried to list everything, but I'll let Josh Groban sing us all a Thanksgiving song.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment