Friday, November 5, 2010

Reflections of a Different Me

College graduation is in just about a month... 


I think back to the last time I graduated.  It was high school, I was 18... I feel like I am worlds apart from that girl who walked the stage in 2006. When I was 18, I thought I knew what I wanted, I thought I knew myself, I thought I knew where I was going.  Funny how our "great" plans change so much.  However, I am extremely happy that my 18 year old "great" plan did not happen the way I thought it would.  Funny how things may change - things we may never see happening - but then those are things we cherish the most - the decisions that really shape us into who we are. 


I can say that I know myself infinitely better than I did on that hot June day in 2006, but there's still more to me to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment