Friday, March 18, 2011

Letter #11: To Someone Who has Died


This is Letter #11 in the 30 Letter Challenge: To someone who has died.... I wrote it to two people. 

Dear Grandma & Mum,

You were both such a huge part of my childhood, which helped shape me into who I am today.  Even after you both died, you still helped to shape and guide me.  I don’t know how to explain it…. But Mum, after you left, I would think “Would Mum like this type of music? What would Mum think if she saw me doing this?”  So, in that way, thank you for being such important influences in my life.  I wish I could bring Dana over to your houses for dinners.  Dinner at your houses were both so different, but that odd mixture is who I am.

I hope you are up in Heaven, finally at true peace, watching over all of us.

I love you both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment